Regaine for Women Regular Strength is for the treatment of hereditary hair loss. It treats thinning hair by preventing further hair loss and re-growing hair. Regaine has been extensively tested - in clinical trials 4 out of 5 participants found that Regaine stopped or reduced further hair loss, while 2 out of 3 experienced hair regrowth in up to 32 weeks of use. Regaine for Women is believed to work by increasing the blood supply to the cells in the scalp that grow hair. The active ingredient is a 2% concentration of the active ingredient. Suitable for women aged 18 to 65, Regaine works best on hair that has just started thinning. Hair loss can be triggered by a number of medical conditions, so please consult your doctor if you have any concerns. Regaine for Women must be used twice a day and can easily be incorporated into your daily beauty routine.
Directions for Use
- For detailed directions for use see enclosed leaflet.
- Your hair and scalp should be thoroughly dry before using Regaine for Women Regular Strength Scalp Solution.
- Apply a dose of 1ml, with one of the enclosed applicators, to the affected area twice daily (with a 12 hour interval in between).
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- For topical use on the scalp only. Wash hands after use.
- Continuous use is necessary to improve and at least maintain your hair re-growth.
- It takes time to re-grow hair. In clinical trials 3 out of 5 women reported hair re-growth after 32 weeks. Hair re-growth may become noticeable after 4 months.
- Regaine for Women Regular Strength Scalp Solution will not work for everyone.
Do not use if you:
- Suffer from a problem with blood pressure.
- Don't know why you're losing your hair - see your doctor.
- Have sudden or patchy hair loss.
- Have other conditions associated with your hair loss.
- Have a red, inflamed, irritated, infected or painful scalp, or shaven head.
- Are using other medications on your scalp.
- Are under 18 or over 65 years of age.
- Are pregnant or breast-feeding.
Seek advice from your doctor if you have heart disease (including abnormal heart rhythms or rates, angina or chest pains) and/or circulation disorders before using this product. Avoid contact with the eyes.