Transvasin Heat Rub Cream provides warming relief of muscular and rheumatic pain, strains and sprains. Transvasin is a heat rub that causes the skin to warm and redden and so relieving the pain and discomfort.
- Gently massge the cream into the affected area until it has been fully absorbed.
- The application should be at least twice daily until the symptoms disappear.
- Transvasin is a ,heat rub, it is normal for the skin to warm and redden.
- Do not use with occlusive dressings.
- If a rash develops discontinue use.
- Avoid excessive exposure of the treated area to sunlight.
Active ingredients Ethyl Nicotinate 2.0% w/w, Hexyl Nicotinate 2.0% w/w, Tetrahydrofurfuryl Salicylate 14.0% w/w. Other ingredients: Cetostearyl Alcohol, Methyl Hydroxybenzoate, Stearic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Monostearate, Perfume, Purified Water.
- You should carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use.
- Not suitable for use in children.
- Always read the information provided on the packaging and enclosed Patient Information Leaflet before using this medicine.
- DO NOT EXCEED THE STATED DOSE